The Kenexa Best Workplaces Survey is available each year from May-August and online registrations are open from March. Outside of the Best Workplaces period, you might be interested in the NZ Workplace Survey.
Kenexa Best Workplaces is New Zealand’s largest annual workplace climate-employee engagement survey. Run in association with The New Zealand Herald, and proudly supported by Kiwibank, the Employers and Manufacturers Association (EMA), and the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment the survey allows organisations to gather feedback from employees about their workplace.
What is Kenexa Best Workplaces All About?
- Participating organisations ask their employees to complete a confidential survey about their workplace, and in return receive valuable feedback through online reports to identify both positive aspects of your workplace and those that need work
- Organisations that achieve the best survey results are celebrated as the 'Best Workplaces' in New Zealand—as judged by their own employees
- Your survey results will be completely confidential and secure
- It is New Zealand's most definitive measure of 'employer of choice' and 'best employer' claims
- Your organisation can participate any time between May-August each year
Why Run the Survey in Your Organisation?
To put it simply, it gives you the information you need to improve the performance of your people and organisation.
- Job satisfaction
- Higher productivity and contribution
- Improved internal (between-department) service
- Increased likelihood to stay with your organisation
- Improved customer service from motivated and valued staff
Organisation Benefits: Bottom-line Impact
- Reduced labour turnover
- Higher productivity
- Satisfied customers spend more and are more likely to recommend your organisation to others
- Improved market perceptions of your organisation
Five Key Objectives for the Survey
- Provide organisations with information that will assist them in building great workplaces and enhancing their customer service delivery
- Identify key drivers that impact employee engagement
- Provide benchmarks of workplace climate and employee engagement in New Zealand
- Identify characteristics that differentiate 'Best Workplaces' employers from the rest
- Determine current levels of workplace climate and employee engagement within a variety of organisations and provide base information in order to select the winners of Kenexa Best Workplaces